FatFingerShell vt with fullscreen keyboard

Lothar Behrens lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Tue Mar 31 20:33:16 CEST 2009

Hi,

nice idea. Is it coupled only with a shell or could I use it for other
applications?

And do activation of it with the accelerometers. Also the idea with
the overlay would
be great. Still see what the application behint shows while entering
commands.

So for any applications, if the focus is on a control that requires
the keyboard, shaking
the neo would activate the overlay keyboard at the actual control...

Then each application could benefit from it.

Thanks and I'll try it if I have time.

Lothar