NEW e-tasks Alpha release Updated
cchandel at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 04:44:47 CEST 2009
I've made a few bug fixes and changes as follows :-
* change task from details page (!)
* exclaimation mark indication for old tasks
* refresh hover on add / del categories
* sort task list on category , date
There is a bug where it crashes if you press the add button while you're
changing a task. Will sort that out today, hopefully.
Thanks to everyone who tested this.
I know the top line (where you can edit / change a task) was
non-intuitive without a label - but I was trying to save space.
Help / Suggestions Needed
1. Haven't yet figured out a way to scroll the entry when it's in a
horizontal box. The window goes beyond the screen for long tasks.
2. GUI - needs to be more intuitive.
All suggestions / ideas welcome. Even those with tongue-in-cheek! ;-)
View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/NEW-e-tasks-Alpha-release-%28Updated---Bugfixes%29-tp2740524p2751437.html
Sent from the Openmoko Community mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the community