[Mokomaze 0.5.0] is released

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Fri May 1 22:20:15 CEST 2009

Works great on 2008.12 + Kustomizer 0.41 but there's no icon atm.

The new physics stuff is GREAT, it just looks good. Could you still
try to make the balls fall further when hitting the hole.Now it looks
like a can where the ball goes, not a infinitely deep hole. But I
really like the new version, way to go!