[Mokomaze 0.5.0] is released

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Sat May 2 12:13:50 CEST 2009

On Sat, May 02, 2009 at 02:46:34AM -0700, ANT wrote:

> Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> >>You need to change the desktop file to do "mokomaze -i freerunner"
> >>instead of just "mokomaze" :)
>
> Does it means that you have problems with starting the game by just
> 'mokomaze' command? Could you provide console output in that case?
>
> With current .desktop file the game must auto-detect input device type.
> First of all it checks if Freerunner's accelerometer presents. It not, the
> game will switch to keyboard input. So you can compile the game from the
> sources (without modifying it) not only for freerunner but for your desktop
> or laptop PC.

Yeah, I've found that even with -i it frequently just "falls" to the right and
seems insensible to the accelerometers :(

I launched it for a few times and it worked. Then it stopped working.

The output always seems natural, to me:

Working:

root at om-gta02:~# DISPLAY=:0 mokomaze
File_loader: 14 game levels parsed
Accelerometer: starting auto-detection of device type
Accelerometer: Neo Freerunner detected
Accelerometer: current threshold value is 18
Accelerometer: threshold disabled successfully.
Accelerometer: trying to restore old threshold value.
Accelerometer: threshold restored successfully.

Not working:

--
Grudnuk demand sustenance!
Today is Boomtime, the 49th day of Discord in the YOLD 3175
+ So let's do it...?