[Mokomaze 0.5.0] is released

ANT ant007h at gmail.com
Sun May 3 09:18:05 CEST 2009

>>on shr-unstable mokomaze E displays two icons, I
>>had to remove extra categories in the .desktop file.

I've read Freedesktop Specification and it says that many categories are OK,
so I considered this field to be 'Application;Game'.

The Digital Pioneer
>>To fix the icon, just edit the .desktop file and
>>change the Icon=mokomaze to Icon=mokomaze.png

Michael Zanetti
>>After I restarted the neo the icon appeard. No
>>change in the .desktop file was needed...

Again, Freedesktop Specification says file extensions are auto-detected, so
'Icon=' field is OK too, especially when restarting of E solves the problem.