Solar charger (was Re: News Openmoko Shop Pulster)

Paul paul at
Mon May 4 07:59:10 CEST 2009

matthias wrote:
> The SC019 seems the best choice to me: "Rugged metal casing" sounds
> really great.
> But the Sc021 is good as well, if getting them depends on a group-order.

I could live with the SC019 as well. I hope someone's keeping a
scorelist. :-)

> Adrian Matter schrieb:
>> Hello,
>> I'm interested as well in anThe SC021.
>> Adrian
>>> Definitely! I wonder what one of those would cost including shipping to
>>> the Netherlands. The SC021 looks like a sweet deal.
>>> Paul

A life lived in chaos is an impossibility...
-Madeleine L'Engle
MHC - Mandriva 2009.0, Ubuntu 9.04 & Netbook Remix
(Before printing this mail: consider the environment!)