SHR-testing 2009-05-02 broken?

Yogiz yogizz at
Mon May 4 15:54:12 CEST 2009

I reflashed SHR anew today using the following files:

When I boot for the first time, I get the message that there was an
error loading the connman module and asking to disable it. The broken
part seems to be the shutdown menu. When I press the power button or
"X" from the top menu, I don't get the menu but a black vertical line
about 1 px wide which disappears once I click anywhere on the screen.

I upgraded to unstable but the problem is still there. Can anyone
confirm or suggest something?