SHR-testing 2009-05-02 broken?

David Garabana Barro david at garabana.com
Mon May 4 16:07:37 CEST 2009

On Monday 04 May 2009 15:54:12 Yogiz wrote:

> When I boot for the first time, I get the message that there was an
> error loading the connman module and asking to disable it. The broken
> part seems to be the shutdown menu. When I press the power button or
> "X" from the top menu, I don't get the menu but a black vertical line
> about 1 px wide which disappears once I click anywhere on the screen.
>
> I upgraded to unstable but the problem is still there. Can anyone
> confirm or suggest something?

Quoted from SHR mailist:

Ok, a completely new and rebuilt from scratch shr-testing is up. So far it
seems to work nicely... apart from one little (and important) defect. The
illume system menu is broken. It has a width of one pixel only... which makes
hitting the correct button quite difficult :P It came with the update to a
newer version of the e windowing system and is being worked on.

To shut down your FR without that menu... just press the Power button for some
seconds and it will shut down nicely.

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann