[SHR] Shelf Gadget configuration and E restart

Laura Vance vancel at thespazcat.com
Mon May 4 19:23:20 CEST 2009

Petr Vanek wrote:

>On Mon, 4 May 2009 19:33:38 +0200
>Johny Tenfinger <seba.dos1 at gmail.com> (JT) wrote:
>

>>It was upstream problem, which should be now fixed.
>>

>please keep the original question in the email you answer so one knows
>what the question was.
>
>On Mon, 04 May 2009 10:32:21 -0600
>Laura Vance <vancel at thespazcat.com> (LV) wrote:
>

>>The clock on my visible shelf has been overlapping my GSM gadget, so I
>>wanted to remove and re-add it.
>>

>besides the bug described before (above), there is an easy way to
>reposition shelf gadgets: just long tap on them, then you can drag them
>where you want. (too bad we cannot do this with launcher icons...)
>
>--
>Petr Vaněk

Darn, I wish I would've known that before removing the clock.  Now I'm
still stuck with E resetting every time I try to re-add the clock.

How do I put the clock back with E crashing every time?  Is there a
config file that I can edit?  I couldn't find one with grep -ri, but the
recursive seems to not work, and it's very tedious to go into every
directory to grep.

-Laura