little today app for shr

Bram Mertens mertensb.mazda at
Mon May 4 22:12:35 CEST 2009

On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 1:04 AM, Pietro "m0nt0" Montorfano
<monto84 at> wrote:
> Hi, bored loosing some calls and always need to periodically check
> pyphenlog i wrote a really simple apps that warn me if one or more call
> are lost.
> Here is the link to opkg, any suggestion is welcome.
> Clicking on "1 missed call" it opens pyhoneloh and clicking on "1 unread
> message" it opens opemoko-messages3, editing the script is simple so you
> can modify that apps.
> The app is "insvisible", just sit there and wait for missed calls or
> incoming messages.
> The way it's autostarted is tricky, sleep 180 and then run it, just to
> be shure that illume and frameworkd are running.
> Bye!
> Pietro

Another compliment, this really comes in handy!

I do get the following warning (I started it using the init script
from an ssh session after installing):
root at om-gta02 ~ $
DeprecationWarning: object.__init__() takes no parameters
  super(Connection, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)

root at om-gta02 ~ $ Let's go on

Kind regards