[SHR-testing] create contact from pyphonelog entries

Bram Mertens mertensb.mazda at gmail.com
Tue May 5 07:52:09 CEST 2009

Great, haven't seen that seen I've only subscribed to (only heard
about it's exisitng) this week.

Any idea when this would make it to testing?

I seem to recall reading somewhere that SHR-testing is currently more
recent than SHR-unstable.  Is thta no longer true or is there another
reason why this newer version of opimd is not in SHR-testing?

Regards

Bram