FrOSCon 2009: Call for Participation

David Roetzel david at roetzel.de
Tue May 5 10:59:03 CEST 2009

Dear Openmoko community,

I am one of the organizers of FrOSCon, the Free and Open Source
Software Conference, an annual event held at the University of Applied
Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg, Germany. The fourth edition of FrOSCon will
take place on August 22nd/23rd 2009.

In the past two years Michael 'Mickey' Lauer, of Openmoko and FSO
fame, held talks about the state of Openmoko that were met with lots of
interest and were very well received. That is why I would love to see
more participation from Openmoko and related projects.

If you want to give a talk, please see our Call for Papers
(http://www.froscon.de/en/program/call-for-papers.html, or submit a
talk directly at http://cfp.froscon.org).

Today, we also started a Call for Projects. At
https://callforprojects.froscon.org you can register a booth or apply
for a developer room. Developer rooms are provided for projects that
want to organize their own track of talks or simply use the
infrastracture for internal meetings, hack sessions etc.

I hope to see some of you at FrOSCon 2009!

Kind regards

David