Solar charger (was Re: News Openmoko Shop Pulster)

Christian Gagneraud cgagneraud at
Tue May 5 14:13:30 CEST 2009

David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
> Nevertheless we will move forward with the solar chargers :), maybe
> some one wants to use the neo in the deep jungle :)

Yeah, why not! :) I never went to the deep jungle, but i like to make
trips in the wild, with just my bike and my tent, and the solar
charger is the only solution to keep my GPS up and running for several

More seriously, what about making an "announce" email in a new thread
(this thread of discussion is getting quite long), so that people can
manifest their interest and propose some tests to be carried on the
solar charger you have selected.

I'm really glad we are going forward on this!