hackable:1 - new release

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at puzzle.ch
Tue May 5 16:19:22 CEST 2009

yes, this work's.. bsw, the contacts are in a special db.. so i import these
in the normal evolution as vcf, this saved the contacts also as a .db-file and
i copy this. i don't know, how i could restart/stop/start the evolution-data-
server, but i restarted simply the hole moko.. if you could say me this, i
could make a little script to import things..

but i had also 2 other questions.. how could i change the language? i saw
diffrent languages by the installation and also in the desktop-file.. but i
never saw a option to handle this.

second question is about claw-mail.. i had a mail-server with a "broken" ssl-
certificate (signet by cacert).. i was deleting the old account and make a new,
tipped in the server, the user, the password, under ssl i sayed it should use
ssl for both (recive and send) and under advanced options i give them port 993
(recive) and 465 (send), but it doesn't recive anything.

i think, it could be something with the "broken" certificate.. is there a
reason?

and last but not least.. i was searching the wifi-client and found it, but i
think, it's better when it's appeared in the menu, just for normal users.. so
i send also the desktopfile as attatchement, if you want to use it.. :)

for other users who want use it, it's for /usr/share/applications , copy this
there and the icon appears..

PS: the thing about the mail isn't definently a failure of the server, cause
this works with all other clients :)