Solar charger (was Re: News Openmoko Shop Pulster)

Daniel.Li lida_mail at 163.com
Tue May 5 17:25:59 CEST 2009

On Tue, 2009-05-05 at 01:03 +0200, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
> You can suggest what test do you like to be performed and I will
> publish the results on that wiki.

Excellent! A link is appreciated here. Thanks

> So the due the other YL series doesn't has more than 2400mAh

They have larger capacity. 3.0/3.5/4.0 price is a little bit higher.

> and to
> avoid more shipping/customs costs (really expesive from china).

Humm.... I'm in China. Seems good for me to buy one :)

> think does't worth the effort to try to buy samples from them.

I'll try to see what I can do. But I don't know how to test if I got
one. :(

--
Daniel.Li <lida_mail at 163.com>
PALFocus (http://palfocus.oicp.net)