[Mokomaze] Two bugreports and a feature-request (was: Re: [Mokomaze 0.5.0] is released)

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Tue May 5 19:41:00 CEST 2009

Am Dienstag, 5. Mai 2009 19:03:26 schrieb ANT:
> >build our own ODE 0.11 with single precision...
>
> I've already packed it. But it would be great to have properly-packed
> version in pkg-fso repository.

I'd love to do that, but it will take some time since I'm just beginning
with packaging and won't have time to do it before next tuesday.
My plan looks like making a proper, working package for mokomaze before I
try something more complex to get into the process. (Hadn't intended to
tell you until I had finished... ;D) I'll see how I get along.

--
Marcel