Om2009 testing Release 2

Mirko Lindner mirko at openmoko.com
Tue May 5 21:06:20 CEST 2009

Hi Petr,

thanks for the detailed report and especially for sharing it. I already
stated at the issues you mentioned and hope to report positive outcomes
later this week ;)

Some comments are in-line

Keep it coming :=)

/mirko

Petr Vanek wrote:

> sending sms while off signal gave no error, but no sms saved as draft
> so got simply lost...

Good point, added to my list.

> operator name not displayed (did get displayed in illume shelf though)

Talked about this earlier today on irc and we agreed it should be
optional, so also on my list :)

> the biggest issue (and this is what i was hoping would be solved) is
> still the loooong delay on call answer between pressing the answer
> button and the ring stopping and caller getting through. i actually
> lost one call on this.

I am not entirely sure I can do much about this, as the UI is waiting
for signals form the framework ...

> i never really understood the time changing by pressing the AUX
> button... and how do you set alarm time?

Alarm as well as Time will migrate into the settings app, which I also
need to clean a bit, lots of settings laying around in current unstable.

Thanks again :)