[Mokomaze 0.5.0] is released

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Tue May 5 23:01:31 CEST 2009

ANT <ant007h at gmail.com> writes:
> The debian package is untested, so let me know if it works or not.

http://projects.openmoko.org/frs/download.php/815/mokomaze_0.5.1-1_armel.deb

seems to depend on libode but there is no such package in
debian. Perhaps it means libode1? I built my own debian package from
0.5.0 sources but it fails to start:

lindi at ginger:~$ sudo mokomaze
File_loader: savegame file not found
File_loader: 14 game levels parsed
Accelerometer: starting auto-detection of device type
Accelerometer: Neo Freerunner detected
Accelerometer: current threshold value is 0
Accelerometer: threshold is not required to be changed.
Accelerometer: threshold is not required to be restored.

ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1: assertion "bNormalizationResult" failed in _dNormalize4() [../../include/ode/odemath.h]
Aborted

Any idea what should I check?