Om2009 testing Release 2

Christian Gagneraud cgagneraud at techworks.ie
Wed May 6 11:08:03 CEST 2009

Petr Vanek wrote:
> Hi Angus,
>
> thank you for the info and hard work.
>
> I have been testing paroli every two to three weeks (regularly i use
> shr). today i have flashed the testing release 2 image and used it this
> afternoon. the testing release seems to be full of new features. i
> flashed it to nand, i use qi.
>
>> Paroli settings screen
>> 	- change illume profile ( paroli fulsscreen or illume )
>
> great and worked, one can choose upon demand so this is good.
>
>> 	- GPRS settings
>> 	  APN settings
>> 	  enable or disable GPRS
>
> got connected instantly, just worked., great. G indication for
> connection is super. but i could eventually not get disconnected - had
> to kill paroli and eventually reboot anyways

same, got connected instantly, and it displayed "active", but if go
"back", and go again to "gprs" i got this for the status:
"dbus.Dictionary({dbus.String(u'registration'): ..." and i can't even
disconnect...

I'm using paroli in the "illume" profile.

Apart from that, i get the "G" in the notification area, got connected
really quickly, resolv.conf and default route updated OK.

Cheers