[shr-testing] kernel with working g_ether to Windoze connection?

Vasco Névoa vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt
Wed May 6 17:38:42 CEST 2009

I would, but I don't think my employer would agree. :)
I use nothing but FLOSS everywhere, except of course at work, where I
have to use the "official workstation software"... :P
And it is very handy to hack the latest tweaks on my neo while waiting
for a compilation to finish... ;)
Right now, the Neo is networkless with SHR-testing in a Windows environment:
- wifi is no good;
- bluetooth way too complicated;
- USB doesn't work;
- GPRS stalls and doesn't allow opkg update, so forget upgrade....

SO GIMME THE WORKIN KERNEL ALREADY!!!  :D

I just find it strange all this back and forth, one version it works,
the next it doesn't, then it works again, then not.... is that patch
so difficult to keep alive??