Om2009 testing Release 2

Ed Kapitein ed at
Thu May 7 12:18:45 CEST 2009

On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 10:23 +0100, Tom Yates wrote:
> On Tue, 5 May 2009, Petr Vanek wrote:
> > Hi Angus,
> >
> > thank you for the info and hard work.

> i also find this.
> >> Bugs fixed
> >> 	Power button does not shutdown device
> >
> > not for me :)
> ditto.

> > i still have it on so i can do more tests if necessary...
> and i'll have it on for a while.
> is there any documentation on the format of the paroil address book so i
> can try to get my contacts over in bulk?
I have a +/- 3 pixel band on the top with random "noise" and colors.

Is it possible to add the use of the aux button to the wiki?
I discovered it by accident.
Could you make a manual on the wiki on how to use paroli?
It is not all that intuitive.

I made my phone dual boot now, if i like to hack i boot gentoo from SD
if i need a phone that just works, i boot paroli.
for now it is 90% gentoo and 10% paroli, due to missing features as GPS
app, gprs, browser, mail client, etc.
But then again perhaps it is best to have a stable phone and take it
from there.

Kind regards,