Intone (0.20 - alpha release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Thu May 7 12:28:45 CEST 2009

it won't run here:

root at om-gta02 ~ $ opkg install http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2825510/intone_0.40-pr
e_arm.ipk
Downloading http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2825510/intone_0.40-pre_arm.ipk
Multiple packages (intone and intone) providing same name marked HOLD
or PREFER.  Using latest.
Multiple packages (intone and intone) providing same name marked HOLD
or PREFER.  Using latest.
Upgrading intone on root from 0.30 to 0.40-pre...
Collected errors:
 * ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for intone:
         *  elementary *
root at om-gta02 ~ $ opkg install http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2825510/intone_0.40-pr
e_arm.ipk -force-depends
Downloading http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2825510/intone_0.40-pre_arm.ipk
Multiple packages (intone and intone) providing same name marked HOLD
or PREFER.  Using latest.
Multiple packages (intone and intone) providing same name marked HOLD
or PREFER.  Using latest.
Upgrading intone on root from 0.30 to 0.40-pre...
Configuring intone
Collected errors:
 * Warning: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for intone:
         *  elementary *
root at om-gta02 ~ $ DISPLAY=:0 intone
intone: error while loading shared libraries: libehal-ver-pre-01.so.0: