Om2009 testing Release 2

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Thu May 7 12:31:19 CEST 2009

> is there any documentation on the format of the paroil address book so i
> can try to get my contacts over in bulk?

It is in python pickle format I have been told.
Look at ~/.paroli there is everything inside. (call logs, contacts, etc)

If the call would work reliably I would be more than happy to use it
as my daily phone.
(sometimes I didnt get the "call screen").

And om2009 desperately need some love. For example remove the virtual desktop
from illume bar. Cant imagine a usecase for this on a phone.
Adapt the illume bar colors, icons to paroli, etc.

Remove the application which does not start (Htop)

Otherwise nice distro. Everything is inside what needed;) (paroli, terminal)

This distro is so close to be a normal phone....

Best regards,
 Laszlo