Neo to be used as a WLAN phone connected to a Linux server with an ISDN card possible?

Lothar Behrens lothar.behrens at
Thu May 7 13:29:15 CEST 2009

thanks. I have a AVM Fritz PCI ISDN card that works with the answering
machine and the fax software hylafax.
So I'll give it a try.

The Fritz is as lspci -v told:

00:0c.0 Network controller: AVM GmbH A1 ISDN [Fritz] (rev 02)
	Subsystem: AVM GmbH FRITZ!Card ISDN Controller
	Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 10
	Memory at fdb00000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=32]
	I/O ports at 9000 [size=32]
	Kernel modules: hisax_fcpcipnp, hisax

Would that work?