How to use Google Map on tangoGPS

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Thu May 7 16:38:03 CEST 2009

I suppose you'll have to find a way to keep changing your IP address,
or use a different map provider. If you really don't want to use
OpenStreetMap data, gvSIG Mobile displays data from Microsoft Live
Maps:

http://gvsigmobileonopenmoko.wordpress.com/
http://www.opkg.org/package_162.html

Cheers, Joseph