Ain't it funny..

Dale Maggee antisol at internode.on.net
Fri May 8 03:08:23 CEST 2009

Guten Tag, Sieg Heil.

Seriously... You may not have heard of it, but There's a concept that's
been around for a while called "Free speech"... you know, as opposed to
"free beer".

"Goebbels was in favour of free speech for views he liked. So was
Stalin. If you're really in favour of free speech, then you're in favour
of freedom of speech for precisely for views you despise. Otherwise,
you're not in favour of free speech." - Noam Chomsky

I am contributing - contributing to Free Speech, and I'm doing my part
to warn prospective customers against giving their money to thieves.

If you're not in favour of free speech then I have two words for you:
"Email filter". But I'm not going anywhere.

(Note: I know there are quite a few deutschlanders on this list, and my
use of your language is not intended in any way as a slight against your
people or country. On the contrary, I think that you're among the most
beautiful and intelligent people in the world, and your country reflects
that... :) )