Debuzzing

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Fri May 8 10:14:08 CEST 2009

Am 08.05.2009 um 09:52 schrieb DJDAS:

> Marco Trevisan (Treviño) ha scritto:
>> Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>>
>>> 2) Therefore we plan to offer this service to all Openmoko owners
>>> within the EU harmonized market / tax union (to avoid re-import/
>>> export
>>> hassle). Please note that there will be a rework fee. The final
>>> price
>>> is not yet clear (expected to be less than 30 EUR incl. shipment)
>>> because we are in intensive discussions with Openmoko how they can
>>> help to reduce this fee for you.
>>>

>> Is this rework fee valid also for your customers? Don't you offer a
>> kind
>> of warranty?
>>
> The same for me, I'm your customer too.
> Thank you in advance for your answer.
> Bye!

Sorry, I missed the first mail.

Maybe, you did not read the final announcement (the 30 EUR was the
initial upper limit) that there is only 3 EUR left over just that our
shop software calculates the correct shipment fee that covers shipment
expenses. The rework itself is essentially for free and Openmoko
provides an additional free battery to make good your efforts and the
time you don't have the Freerunner to use.

Nikolaus Schaller

Mobile Office Solutions
by Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG
Buchenstr. 3
D-82041 Oberhaching
+49-89-54290367
http://www.handheld-linux.com

AG München, HRA 89571
VAT DE253626266
Komplementär:
Golden Delicious Computers Verwaltungs GmbH
Oberhaching, AG München, HRB 16602
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Nikolaus Schaller

Digital Tools for Independent People