Om2009 testing Release 2

Tom Yates madhatter at teaparty.net
Fri May 8 11:16:42 CEST 2009

On Thu, 7 May 2009, Angus Ainslie wrote:

> Please report them to https://docs.openmoko.org/trac and set the
> milestone to Om2009

happy to.  i just went off to report my first (that the paroli call screen
often disappears during a call, making it hard to hang up) and saw on the
"new ticket" page (https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/wiki/NewTicket) the
statement "Never set Priority, Severity or Milestone - thats for the QA
team only!".

should i follow your instructions, or theirs?  if theirs, how would you
like these issues tagged?

> This is fixed with the current unstable but some new issues have shown
> up.  If you would like to test the fixes change the repo from testing to
> unstable. For now don't upgrade framework just "opkg install paroli".
> Once the issues with the framework are sorted there will be a new image.

ok, thanks for that.  i'll try to upgrade before logging any call-related
bugs.

> I'm pretty sure I got my side of this fixed now ( again currently in
> unstable ). The current workaround is
>
> cp /etc/freesmartphone/oeventsd/paroli_rules.yaml
> /etc/freesmartphone/oeventsd/rules.yaml

for the benefit of anyone reading the list archives, that seems to be
"/etc/freesmartphone/oevents/..." not ".../oeventsd/...", and it works for
me - holding down the power button for 10s and releasing it starts the
shutdown (within a few seconds).

> Thanks for testing

thanks for coding!

--