Finger friendly keyboards

Peter Mogensen apm at bigendian.dk
Fri May 8 23:42:20 CEST 2009

Jon Levell wrote:

> So far on my FR, I've mostly been typing non-dictionary words so the
> predictive keyboard has been getting in my way.

Me too...
Actually... I think I have only one finger friendly solution which will
remedy that. What I wish for is a large transparent fullscreen keyboard
which is activated by a short press on AUX. (long press => some menu)

Combine this with auto-rotation and writing an SMS will just be turning
you Neo and pressing AUX. You'll have large keys, to easily hit and
you'll be able to see the text you write through the keyboard overlay.

/Peter