Debuzzing

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Sat May 9 08:24:36 CEST 2009

Am 08.05.2009 um 21:46 schrieb Jon Levell:

> Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>
>> expenses. The rework itself is essentially for free and Openmoko
>> provides an additional free battery to make good your efforts and the
>> time you don't have the Freerunner to use.
>
> I've tried to order this but when I try and pay via a credit card, I
> get a blank screen. I see that it warns about pop-up blockers on the
> page but I've even tried using IE6 (under Wine) and I still get the
> blank screen.
>
> Is the payment processing broken at the moment?

Not generally. Several people have reported a blank screen that is
only shown on the first attempt. But we can't debug that easily,
because it appears only for real payments and not in debug mode.

According to the logic it *should* be a https protected page from
either ipayment.de or your bank.
If someone can find out the URL of the blank page that would really
help us.

Thanks,
Nikolaus