Invitation: First Openmoko Workshop in Munich

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Sat May 9 17:46:11 CEST 2009

Dear all,
we (Rene *relei* and some other Free Runners in Munich area) are
planning the first Openmoko Users Workshop in Munich.

It will start on some Friday evening and go until Saturday night. Most
likely we will get a room at the Munich University of Applied Sciences.

The exact weekend is not yet determined so you are invited to vote:

	http://doodle.com/d5wzgyd68sid66zp

For the agenda, Dr. Mickey will talk about programming with FSO.

We also want to invite you to give presentations where you can
demonstrate or show us what you have done. Either about software,
hardware documentation, programming languages etc. is very welcome.
Any level (from beginner to very experienced) is welcome. German or
English is both ok (but you should understand German if you are coming
as a visitor to get most out of the meeting).

Detailed discussions around the workshop (in German) can be found here:

	http://freeyourphone.de/portal_v1/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1112&start=30#p12443

Please spread this invitation to whoever you think is interested in
such a workshop.

Nikolaus

PS: there will be no agenda topic "Buzz-Fix-Party" because that would
require a much different technical setup.

Mobile Office Solutions
by Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG
Buchenstr. 3
D-82041 Oberhaching
+49-89-54290367
http://www.handheld-linux.com

AG München, HRA 89571
VAT DE253626266
Komplementär:
Golden Delicious Computers Verwaltungs GmbH
Oberhaching, AG München, HRB 16602
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Nikolaus Schaller

Digital Tools for Independent People