[SHR] Messages Contact Lookup

Dan Staley dlstal2 at uky.edu
Sun May 10 01:13:26 CEST 2009

I just flashed the latest SHR unstable (built today) and all sms
messages still just get a number displayed instead of a name for me,
even if the person is in my contacts list.  The lookup seems to work
fine on incoming calls though.

Can anyone else confirm this behavior?
Also, has anyone patched this problem in some way?  I'll try to take a
look at it tomorrow if no one has.

-Dan Staley