Need battery help in DC area

Paul Buede paul at buede.com
Sun May 10 04:36:19 CEST 2009

My Freerunner battery is dead and I cannot boot it.  Have tried the
suggestions on the wiki, none of which work for me.  So I need to find
someone who can charge my battery, or someone whose battery I can
borrow, or someone with a battery charger I can borrow or some such
idea.  Any help is greatly appreciated...

Also, does anyone have instruction on how to fix my Freerunner so it can
boot off USB or wall charger?  Is it a hardware mod or firmwae upgrade
or something?