Miscellaneous small SHR issues
pander at users.sourceforge.net
Sun May 10 16:40:56 CEST 2009
I am running SHR unstable (with which I am very happy) but have some
small issues that could easily be fixed and improve SHR immediately.
1) Sending multipart SMS results in no SMS being received by receiving
2) I don't car if it is Qi, kernel or distro, but can these messages
disappear at boot time:
'... Unknow boot option ...'
3) Almost the same question about the '... #### callback ...' messages
when suspending. I simply don't care about them.
4) I'm still using my Sony Ericsson SIM contacts in that have names in
the form "Last;First/1" see https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2085 A
semicolon = name.find(';')
type = name.find('/')
if semicolon != -1 and type != -1 and len(name) == type + 2:
name = name[semicolon+1:type] + ' ' + name[:type]
can fix displaying these contacts. Can this be applied for the lookup
mechanism in the dailer, messages, phonelog and contacts?
5) After today, upgrade, I get this warning:
Error loading module
... connman/linux-gnuabi-arm-ver-pre-svn-01/n ...
would you liketo unload this module
Is this module obsolete now or did something go wrong with my upgrade?
6) Many applications run in debug loggin level (.e.g. phonelog). What
would be a good script to set an entire unstabel distro and all its
applications from a debug/info/warning/error to a warning/erroronly level?
More information about the community