Intone (0.20 - alpha release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

c_c cchandel at
Mon May 11 04:18:10 CEST 2009

 I've been down this weekend with an upset stomach - so no work done
towards releasing intone. Hopefully, I should be able to release in the next
few days.

@jeremy jozwik
>is there anything you can do about the audio cutting in and out with
>opening applications or while the device is going into auto-dimming
>while playing?
 What distribution are you using? It works quite ok for me on SHR-unstable
but I'll change the runlevel in the upcoming release. Would -10 be OK?

Petr Vanek wrote:
> do you play your content from nand or from usd card? i have this issue
> too but only when playing from usd card. perhaps some kind of buffer
> would help.... seems like mplayer does have such an option, has anyone
> tried this?
 I don't know of a mplayer buffer for audio output except one that is now
obsolete (-abs).

 Could you both try 'renice -10 <pid of mplayer>' and see if this improves
performance? I'm running mplayer with default priority of 1 as of now.