[debian] Installing *.ipk/*.opk part 2: apt-get-file

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Mon May 11 12:13:39 CEST 2009

No I did not. But now it it done, and after a apt-get update, I still get:

You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these:
  ledclock: Depends: python-pygtk but it is not going to be installed
            Depends: python-subprocess but it is not going to be installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify
a solution).

Is it a specific hackable:1 problem ?

Thanks for your help