[Announce] Intel and Nokia announce open source telephony project (oFono)

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Tue May 12 01:08:56 CEST 2009

Yeah,

that's pretty sad. They should have picked FSO or even Pyneo or at least
something that is already in development for quite a while. This way it looks
like NIH syndrome.

Until now, trying to co-work with these guys typically went like "yeah, you
can take our APIs, if you want. No, we don't want to look at yours, thanks.".

In contrast to that, FSO rather embraces application developer's requests.

Lets see what happens this time.

:M: