App Request

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at
Tue May 12 02:45:06 CEST 2009

Hi, all. I could really use an app that will automatically answer the phone
and play a message (doesn't need to take a recording, though that would be a
nice feature as well) depending on what time/day it is. Obviously, it
wouldn't always answer, just during preprogrammed times that I can't take
calls (in my case, during classes). I use SHR, so it would need to be
FSO-friendly. Anyone feel up to the task, or perhaps even know of a app that
already does this? I think it would be really useful for a lot of people.

The Digital Pioneer