Ain't it funny..

Steve Mosher steve at
Tue May 12 14:39:57 CEST 2009

roguemoko at wrote:
> On 8/05/2009 6:58 PM, David Garabana Barro wrote:
>> Some time ago, I have recommended several friends*NOT*  to buy a Freerunner,
>> because software was not ready. It was a great toy for me, but my friends
>> would get desperated. I think it's being open minded (and being a good
>> friend;)
>> If someone feels raped, he can press charges to OM. But complaining on a
>> community mailing list won't solve his problems. Don't you think?
> Way to chime in at the tail end. It's obvious with Dale's recent emails
> that he's frustrated that nobody was listening or taking him seriously.
  Well, you are assuming facts not in evidence. Dale's case is somewhat
special. The highlights are
 that dale wanted return after owning the product for 9 months ( more or
less as I recall). The case
was complicated by the fact that Dale bought as part of a group purchase
which means his name is
not in our customer database. rather the group leader's name is in the
database. So, we have no way of
guaranteeing that a refund made to the group leader would be passed onto
Dale. A while back I believe Tony Tu
tried to rectify the situation, but the offer he made was unacceptable
to Dale. I'm here in TPE and I will
be discussing it with Sean.