Solar charger samples arrived[was Re: Solar charger (was Re: News Openmoko Shop Pulster)]

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Tue May 12 15:07:16 CEST 2009

<snip>
> More seriously, what about making an "announce" email in a new thread
> (this thread of discussion is getting quite long), so that people can
> manifest their interest and propose some tests to be carried on the
> solar charger you have selected.
<snip>
Hi all,
No much time to  comment right now more comments later but at you
disposal there is a wiki page
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Solar_chargers I will fill more on later
too but there are loaded the quick and dirty pictures of the three
samples of en-chance.com for your enjoy.

Sumarizing:
SC018 so simple than seems a toy.
SC020 seems my gandma moneybag
SC019 cool really cool
More on later and I will start with use test tomorrow
Regards

--
David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com