Solar charger samples arrived[was Re: Solar charger (was Re: News Openmoko Shop Pulster)]

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at
Tue May 12 15:07:16 CEST 2009

> More seriously, what about making an "announce" email in a new thread
> (this thread of discussion is getting quite long), so that people can
> manifest their interest and propose some tests to be carried on the
> solar charger you have selected.
Hi all,
No much time to  comment right now more comments later but at you
disposal there is a wiki page I will fill more on later
too but there are loaded the quick and dirty pictures of the three
samples of for your enjoy.

SC018 so simple than seems a toy.
SC020 seems my gandma moneybag
SC019 cool really cool
More on later and I will start with use test tomorrow

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
Open ultraportable & embedded solutions
Openmoko, Openpandora,  Arduino