[Om2009] Suspend not working after recieving a call

Mirko Lindner mirko at openmoko.com
Tue May 12 19:13:24 CEST 2009

Hi,

Tom Yates wrote:
> i noticed that too.  in at least one case, for me, it can also make no
> more calls itself (the call button in the tele screen does nothing).
>
> mirko, you sound like you've got a good handle on this.  would more logs
> be helpful, or should i just say "me too" and sit down again?

The first problem should be fixed. Just tried it with the source version
which is in unstable and I can suspend the phone after a call.

As for your second prob ... logs would probably help, can you put them
in the trac at http://www.paroli-project.org/trac ? I will see if I get
it reproduced and how I can prevent it from happening :)

Thanks,
/mirko