ffalarms 0.2.1 and atd-over-fso (now works on SHR-testing)

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Tue May 12 23:05:35 CEST 2009

since my question falls under this email ill ask here.
is there anything that can be done so that an alarm will still work
after setting it then turning off the device and then opening ffalarms
again.
the alarm is still saved in the programs memory, but it never sets off
its auditory signal.

if i go into services and manually restart atd, the alarms instantly go off.

shr-testing also