ffalarms 0.2.1 and atd-over-fso (now works on SHR-testing)

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Wed May 13 01:10:52 CEST 2009

nope, not that at all.

in order:
phone is on.
set alarm.
turn off phone.
turn on phone.
open ffalarms. [set alarm is still in the programs memory]
wait for alarm.
nothing happens.

but if you go [shr-testing] into settings>services and restart atd the
alarms instantly go off.
but if i just go and open ffalarms and set an alarm without doing
anything to atd alarms work fine.

its not a huge issue, as i dont usually set an alarm then turn off the
phone, its just i was doing some hacking on it last night after i had
set the alarm restarted the phone and went to bed. the next morning i
awoke late for work : )