[Om2009] Suspend not working after recieving a call

Ben Thompson bt4 at york.ac.uk
Wed May 13 12:17:38 CEST 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 01:13:24PM -0400, Mirko Lindner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Tom Yates wrote:
> > i noticed that too.  in at least one case, for me, it can also make no
> > more calls itself (the call button in the tele screen does nothing).
> >
> > mirko, you sound like you've got a good handle on this.  would more logs
> > be helpful, or should i just say "me too" and sit down again?
>
> The first problem should be fixed. Just tried it with the source version
> which is in unstable and I can suspend the phone after a call.

Hi

I tried updating to unstable, but the problem was still there. I have
also had to stop using Om2009 now because of audio problems. Sometimes
there would be loud echo or "background noise" and it seemed to happen
on random calls at either end.

However, I do like paroli and the high contrast UI, so I would like to
say thanks for your work on this.

Thanks

Ben