GSM modem

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Wed May 13 16:27:02 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 13 May 2009, arne anka wrote:
> a good thing would be to prepend the subject with the distribution you are
> using (like [debian], [shr] ...).
> try mickeyterm.

Looks to me like there is no distro in this case - it's the u-boot console.
I've never tried accessing the modem this way, but assuming the method is
correct the problem may be the modem going to sleep after a second or so of
inactivity. The first command it receives when asleep will wake it, but will
be ignored. Enter the command again quickly enough and it should work.