Debuzzing

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Wed May 13 19:05:11 CEST 2009

From:
http://www.handheld-linux.com/wiki.php?page=Buzz-Rework
When choosing a parcel service, please choose one that allows you to track
your parcel since we are not responsible for incoming parcels.

Since we already have to sent it with the service with tracking there is no
point in GD confirming it once more - we should be able to see it in our
tracking service.

Leonti