[neovento] nand space workaround?

clare johnstone claregj at gmail.com
Thu May 14 07:15:12 CEST 2009

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 12:21 AM, Joel Newkirk <freerunner at newkirk.us> wrote:
> On Wed, 13 May 2009 13:10:03 -0400
> "Staley, Daniel L" <dlstal2 at uky.edu> wrote:
>
>> I recently installed neovento, and I like what has been done!
>>
>> However, because I flashed the neovento image to the nand, I am
>> running pretty low on space for installing new packages (And with the
>> debian repos open to me...it is surely quick to fill!) My initial

Hi, it has apt-get. I cant do it just now but previously, as it
already has mounted the first partition of the sdcard as /mnt/sdcard,
I put just the cache part of /etc/apt   on the card and it then wrote
lots of things there quite happily. I hope it is as easy to do on this
new version.  I will try tonight.

clare