Debuzzing

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Thu May 14 11:53:31 CEST 2009

Dear all,
since some of you did not receive our mails (spam filters are
sometimes too critical), here a status update:

* components have been released by customs and have finally arrived
* so you can now send devices to us
* please follow the rework service instructions (e.g. just send the
device and no accessories to avoid risk that anything is lost).

	http://www.handheld-linux.com/images/Instructions.pdf

* we have got several requests from outside of the EU if we can help -
and we would be happy to help - but customs handling to avoid paying
import duties twice (by you and/or by us) are too complex and shipment
cost is high. So, please organize something in your local region
yourself. If you need to discuss how to do it, please drop me a mail.

Nikolaus Schaller

Am 13.05.2009 um 19:05 schrieb Leonti Bielski:

> From:
> http://www.handheld-linux.com/wiki.php?page=Buzz-Rework
> When choosing a parcel service, please choose one that allows you to
> track your parcel since we are not responsible for incoming parcels.
>
> Since we already have to sent it with the service with tracking
> there is no point in GD confirming it once more - we should be able
> to see it in our tracking service.

We will confirm anyway, but if it does not arrive - we have no idea
how to help otherwise...