(Neovento) gprs ui bug

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Thu May 14 15:52:46 CEST 2009

Sean holmes wrote:

>   neovento 5 has the same bug as last time.  The gprs ui has to few
>   spaces to enter you APN sever name. keep up the good work.

Maybe it is too narrow for you, for me it works. I can put
"internet.tele2.nl" in it without a problem.
Perhaps if you share how much space you need, that would be a pointer to
the developer...

Just trying to help
Paul

--
A minute's success pays the failure of years.
-Robert Browning

http://www.nlpagan.net
MHC - running on Mandriva 2009.0, Ubuntu 9.04, Netbook Remix & Saucony
(Before printing this mail: consider the environment!)