[SHR-Testing] Battery meter not reading battery life correctly

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Thu May 14 16:46:23 CEST 2009

Has anyone noticed with the 05/02/2009 release of SHR-Testing that the battery
meter is not reading correctly?  While taking a hike and doing some OSM
tracking I received a Low battery warning, thinking it was real I put an early
stop to it so I could get it charging before the battery dies but a minute
after I received that warning the battery life jumped back up to 92% and it
was saying I had over 4 hours left.  Has this happened to anyone before, and
if so is it fixed in Unstable or does it need reported?